Frontage combines our in-house clinical and DMPK expertise to provide our clients a comprehensive approach from initial planning for their human AME (hAME) study through the final study report.
Download our full-service hAME brochure.
Frontage Clinical Services Approach
- Purpose-built clinical facility with a dedicated unit to conduct hAME studies.
- Expert hAME study protocol development/review, along with data management and biometrics support services.
- Rapid recruitment from a large database of healthy volunteer subjects, and studies conducted by a highly skilled and experienced research team.
- Dedicated, restricted access ward to accommodate up to 8 subjects in our 160-bed Phase 1 unit.
- On-site compounding pharmacy for dose preparation.
- Experienced nuclear pharmacist to prepare doses on site for oral or injection administration.
- Collection and processing of subject blood and excreta.
- Seamless integration with Frontage DMPK for sample analysis and real-time radioactivity counting that allows for timely subject release.