We specialize in analytical services and method development services, validation and transfer for product development and clinical trial materials (CTM) manufacturing support, as well as commercial product release and stability testing.
Our services are designed to help sponsors throughout the drug development process in their effort to fully characterize drug substances, developmental formulations, and commercial drug products. Frontage offers:
Analytical Services for Small Molecules
Analytical Services for Biologics
Analytical Services for Cell and Gene Therapy Products
Our labs have DEA licenses for testing controlled substances (Schedule I-V) and our analytical team has experience providing complete solutions for Sponsors:
Get in touch with our analytical services experts for a quote.
In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) and In Vitro Permeation Testing (IVPT)
Frontage offers comprehensive IVRT and IVPT testing services, from preclinical formulation assessments to early phase human studies, for topical products.
An extensive menu of in vitro studies helps you:
- Develop and select the optimal formulation
- Assess the effect of penetration enhancers/modifiers on percutaneous absorption
- Develop and validate novel analytical and sample processing methods for optimized sensitivity and selectivity
- Develop, validate, and conduct in vitro release test (IVRT) assays for FDA SUPAC-SS submissions
- Provide compliance for GLP studies and analytical method validations
- Our IVRT method development and validation services for topical dosage forms such as ointments, creams, lotions, gels, and liquid include:
- Generic (e.g., RLDs) versus innovator drugs comparison
- Pre- and post-change formulations comparison
- Quality control/lot release, lot-to-lot variability
- Formulation optimization
- Analytical method development and validation
Stability Management Services
Frontage offers a variety of storage conditions for test samples to meet the demands of drug development requirements in different markets throughout the world. We have the expertise and equipment to handle large-scale studies and specialized studies alike.
- Over 10,000 cubic feet of storage
- 4 walk-in large rooms 8’x20’x8’; 6 walk-in 8’x8’x8’ rooms; 6 reach-in chambers
- Typical ICH storage conditions & WHO (Zone IVb hot/higher humidity)
- 25°C/60%RH, 30°C/65%RH, 40°C/75%RH, 30°C/75%RH
- Low Humidity for Semi Permeable Containers (Ophthalmic Products)
- 5°C, 25°C/40%RH, 40°C/25%RH
- Low Temperature for Parenteral & Lyophilized Products
- -70°C, -20°C, 5°C, 25°C/60%RH
- ICH compliant temperature-controlled photo-stability chamber
- 24/7 e-monitoring system/Emergency backup power generator for continuous operations