Genotoxicity assessment is an essential component of the safety assessment of all types of substances, ranging from pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, pesticides, biocides, food additives, cosmetics ingredients, to veterinary drugs, relevant in the context of international legislations aiming at the protection of human and animal health. In general, the assessment of genotoxic hazard to humans follows a step-wise approach, beginning with a basic battery of in vitro tests followed in some cases by in vivo testing.
Frontage offers the portfolio of assays and designs to meet all regulatory requirements for IND in Genetic Toxicology testing.
Genetic Toxicology Testing
- Bacterial reverse mutation test (OECD TG 471)
- Ames test (GLP & Non-GLP)
- In vitro mammalian cell micronucleus test (OECD TG 487)
- Using TK 6 cell lines
- In vivo mammalian erythrocyte micronucleus test (OECD TG 474)
- In Rats and Mice (Blood and Bone Marrow)