Safety & Toxicology
Frontage Laboratories provides safety assessment and toxicology services to guide new therapies from discovery to full development support. Our highly skilled and client-focused staff has extensive academic, scientific, and pharmaceutical industry experience.
Our extensive profile of IND enabling pivotal studies support swift progression of your lead compounds into the clinic – streamlining your development process.
- Regulatory/General Toxicity
- Maximum tolerated dose
- Dose range-finding – 5-14 days
- Single and repeat-dose GLP
- Rodents, dogs, NHP, minipig
- Complete toxicokinetic support with LC-MS/MS
- Safety Pharmacology
- ICH core battery: CV, CNS, respiratory
- Supplemental studies: renal, GI
- Full clinical and anatomic pathology, ophthalmology, ECG
Post IND Service
- Chronic toxicity
- Juvenile toxicology (Rats)
- Investigative toxicology
- Carcinogenicity studies
GLP Analytical Support
- Dose formulation analysis method development, validation, sample analysis under GLP
- Bioanalytical method development, validation, sample analysis under GLP, plus pharmacokinetics determination
Frontage Laboratories, Inc. is committed to the enhancement of animal health and welfare. We honor an organizational commitment toward the ethical and humane use of laboratory animals, paying particular attention to the housing conditions and environmental enrichment of our animal species.