WEBINAR: Strategies and Solutions for Early Phase Formulation Development and CTM Manufacturing
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2018
Time: 9:00 [PDT] 12:00 [EDT] 17:00 [BST]
Duration: 1 hour
- Strategies to overcome challenges during formulation development
- Various technologies available for formulation development
- Frontage CMC capabilities
How is Frontage’s service unique and different?
- One stop-shop with in-house preclinical tox and early phase clinical teams
- Technically strong team focused on clinical manufacturing; providing R&D expertise and troubleshooting at various development stages from pre-clinical to post-NDA approval
- Outstanding quality and compliance (FDA inspected lab with no 483)
- Designed to provide flexibility and speedy response
- Each and every project gets due importance and technical inputs
Manish Munjal is a Director of Product Development and Clinical Trial Material Manufacturing at Frontage Laboratories. With over 12 years of pharmaceutical drug development experience, his expertise spans from pre-formulation, formulation, and process development leading to exhibit/clinical batches for FDA submission. Dr. Munjal also served as a member of Nycomed Technical Operations division, where he managed technical investigations on commercial products, and was instrumental in bringing key products back to commercial landscape. With his current position at Frontage, he oversees product development groups engaged in sterile (injectables, ophthalmics, inhalation) and non-sterile (oral solid and liquid, topical) drug development and manufacturing.