WEBINAR: Pre-existing antibodies within clinical samples: How does this affect immunogenicity outcomes?
Date: Thursday 19 October 2017
Time: 9:00 [PDT] 12:00 [EDT] 17:00 [BST]
Duration: 1 hour
Pre-existing antibodies in treatment-naïve subjects have been often detected during clinical ADA assessments. However, limited information on prevalence, physiological effect, and impact on post-treatment ADA induction is available. This presentation will address pre-existing antibody characterization and implications for immunogenicity management and strategies during clinical studies.
What will you learn?
- Gain insight into assessing early immunogenicity risks
- Assess implications for therapeutic design
- Gain understanding on immunogenicity assay design and validation
- Enhance understanding on how best to evaluate readouts on dose-dependent immune response
Who will this interest?
- Bioanalytical and Biomarker industry leaders developing and validating immunogenicity assays in support of Preclinical and Clinical Drug Development