Exton, PA (Corporate)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop bioanalytical (especially) LC/MS/MS methods for discovery and development compounds
- Qualify and validate LC/MS/MS methods for regulated (GLP/EPA) and non-regulated studies.
- Work in a high pace environment in developing methods to analyze biological samples (e.g. plasma ) from PK and in vitro metabolism studies requiring quantitative information.
- Assist in the preparation of study reports for studies involving bioanalysis of samples
- Ensure that all studies are conducted in a timely manner while maintaining highest quality of data
- Other tasks as assigned
- Several years of experience in conducting discovery bioanalytical studies in pharmaceutical industry
- Speaks, reads, and writes English.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in pharmaceutical chemistry or related discipline such as mass spectrometry, analytical chemistry, or pharmacokinetics with relevant experience.