Senior Scientist, BioAnalytical Services
Exton, PA (Corporate)
Senior Scientist / Bioanalytical Services Essential Functions Aid in the development of bioanalytical methods.
- Validate unique scientific methods, assays, techniques, reports, etc. Run sensitive, reliable and efficient LC-MS/MS bioanalytical assays for TK/PK assessment
- Perform high-volume sample analysis and/or data analysis, data QC, and data interpretation
- Maintain schedule of projects and timelines
- Communicate project timelines, status, and data to Principle Investigator effectively addressing any issues that may arise
- Simultaneously handle method development routine sample analysis projects as required. Coordinate study activities with Principle Investigator to ensure efficiency and quality
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Coordinate with Project Management and QC for timely sample analysis and results assessment Aid in the preparation of study summaries and/or reports
- Maintain the proper level of regulatory compliance for each study, helping to address QA audit findings
- Maintain tools, computer programs, and SOPs required for studies. Research literature and external sources and identify new techniques and procedures that strengthen Frontage’s capabilities
- Help with training and/or mentoring of junior scientific staff. Ensure that GLP regulations and SOPs are followed in all bioanalytical service activities
- Set-up, utilize, and maintain complex instrumentation Follow safety precautions
- Understanding of experimental design and planning, data collection, and analysis software
- Experience using Sciex Analyst software, and Watson LIMS, a plus
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related scientific discipline with 1-2+ years direct experience, OR Master’s degree in same disciplines with 4+ years direct experience, OR Bachelor’s degree in same discipline with 6+ years direct experience
Frontage Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire promote, and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, or past, present or future status in the uniformed services of the United States. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.