- Perform in vitro DMPK studies such as intrinsic clearance determination, reaction phenotyping, enzyme inhibition and induction, plasma protein binding
- Conduct metabolism studies using various in vitro models. Identify and quantitate metabolites using LC/MS and LC/MS/MS
- Operate and maintain LC/MS equipment
- Carry out bi-directional transport studies using Caco-2 cells
- Prepare written reports for clients upon completion of each task.
- Work with Study Directors/Sponsors in study design, protocol preparation, and overseeing conduct of studies
- Effectively manage numerous tasks/projects simultaneously to meet internal/external deadlines while maintaining organizational integration within DMPK team
- Ensure all laboratory operation and record-keeping are of high quality and compliant with Frontage SOPs or other applicable regulations
- PhD orMS plus 5 + years relevant industry experience in biochemistry, in vitro DMPK or similar discipline with coursework and research relevant to pharmacokinetics and/or drug metabolism.
- Knowledge of LC/MS/MS analytical techniques
- Broad post-graduate experience in vitro techniques relevant to DMPK as demonstrated through publications
- Significant experience and leadership in enzyme kinetics, enzyme inhibition/induction and in vitro systems used in DMPK research
- Knowledge of cell culture and in vitro systems used for bi-directional transport studies is a plus