Exton, PA (Corporate)
Position Summary: Frontage Laboratories is looking for a Senior Accountant with strong accounting knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS and experience working in a fast-paced and growing company. Ad hoc financial analysis involving data manipulations in Excel is also expected. This person will report directly to the Financial Controller, in our office located in Exton, PA.
- Significant duties related to month end close and reporting
- Review Revenue and Expenses
- General ledger account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist with interim and year-end audit requests
- Assist IFRS Implementation process and contract analysis
- Other general accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Strong accounting knowledge – knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with NetSuite/Oracle a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, Proficient in Advanced Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table, etc)
- Consolidation experience – background in consolidation accounting, routines, and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills – a relationship builder with a professional, open and confident style who can build bridges and work effectively across a global organization and who has strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive approach – someone addresses each task with a sense of urgency and is capable of generating a high volume of quality work products Self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously; ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Extremely team-oriented with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented, control-oriented.