Exton, PA (Corporate), Spring House
1. Perfoms biolgics method transfer, method development and validation according to FDA guidance,Frontage SOP and industry practics.
2. Performs sample analysis foolowing SOPs and methods, prepare, review the data package and reports.
3. Provide training and technical guidance to the junior scientists.
4. Provide assistance to project management to ensure meeting the the requirements of project quality, and timelines.
5. Provide assistance to the PI/RS to ensure the compliance
6. Present in the scientific conferences as needed.
1) Bachelor or Master degree in biology related field combined with a business or management degree is preferred.
2) 1-2 years of previous working experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
3) CRO experience preferred.
5) Experience of working in a GLP regulated environment