Scientist, Bioanalytical Services
Exton, PA (Corporate)
Scientist / Bioanalytical Services Essential Functions Run sensitive, reliable and efficient LC-MS/MS bioanalytical assays for TK/PK assessment.
- Perform high-volume sample analysis and/or data analysis, data QC, and data interpretation
- Maintain schedule of projects and timelines
- Coordinate study activities with Principle Investigator to ensure efficiency and quality
- Aid in the preparation of study summaries and/or reports
- Maintain the proper level of regulatory compliance for each study, helping to address QA audit findings. Maintain tools, computer programs, and SOPs required for studies
- Ensure that GLP regulations and SOPs are followed in all bioanalytical service activities. Follow safety precautions
- Experience using Sciex Analyst software, and Watson LIMS, a plus.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related scientific discipline with 1+ years direct experience, OR Bachelor’s degree in same discipline with 4+ years direct experience
Frontage Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire promote, and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, or past, present or future status in the uniformed services of the United States. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.