Exton, PA (Corporate)
- Conduct in vitro and in vivo metabolism studies using radiolabeled and non-radiolabeled compounds.
- Conduct bioanalytical assays using HPLC and LC/MS/MS.
- Use LSC and sample oxidizers to generate data for radioactive mass balance studies.
- Develop sample analysis method and perform metabolites identification. Isolate and identify radioactive and non-radioactive metabolites from in vivo and in vitro
- Provide routine animal care and perform technical work related to the care and use of research animals.
- Maintain mammalian and primary cell lines for preclinical experiments.
- Perform work in regulated environment.
Master’s degree in Biology, Biomedical Science, or a related field.
One (1) year experience in the job offered or one (1) year research experience. The 1 year research experience must include: in vitro and in vivo controlled drug substance release analysis; operational knowledge of analytical techniques including HPLC, fluorescence, 96-well plate, and MS. Identification and screening skills for drug candidates; experience with sample extraction from biological sources and animal handling (dose administration, care, and surgery). Experience can be acquired while pursuing degree.