Sample Coordinator- Biologics
Exton, PA (Corporate)
Position Summary: The ideal candidate will have experience in handling biological samples, chemicals, sample logistics and sample tracking, experience in regulated environments (GLP, SOPs, etc..), and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Receive, log in and track biological samples, reference standards, and chemicals according to Standard Operating Procedures (“SOPs”)
- Communicate with clients and study sites regarding issues for biological samples and reference standards
- Track and maintain biological samples and reference standards in appropriate storage conditions
- Prepare, track and maintain the biological samples and reference standards related documents according to SOPs
- Maintain and track sample storage status in freezers and notify clients and finance team regarding appropriate invoicing
- Prepare sample storage notification forms for clients on a regular basis
- Communicate with clients on sample disposal and dispose biological samples according to SOPs
- Enter samples into the Watson LIMS System
- Associate degree or higher in Biology or Life Sciences
- Experience in handling biological and chemical samples
- Experience in sample management and tracking
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in regulated environments (GLP, SOPs, etc..) is a plus