Quality Control Specialist
Exton, PA (Corporate)
- Review of bioanalytical testing data against approved methods. Review of laboratory notebooks and raw testing data
- Preparation of bioanalytical test result data tables for clinical testing reports. Review of client data transfer specifications. Prepare and transmit client data transfer tables. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or other related scientific field
- Minimum of 2 years of quality control experience within a pharmaceutical and/or laboratory environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Experience working in a regulated GML/GLP environment
- Experience working with Watson LIMS system a plus Knowledge of LC/MS/MS testing a plus