Logistic Manager-Central Laboratory Services
Exton, PA (Corporate)
Job Title: Logistic Manager, Central Laboratory Services
Reports To: Sr. Director of Central Laboratory Services
Key responsibilities of the position:
• The Logistic Manager, Central Laboratory Services will be building and overseeing the following critical function within the central lab
• All aspects of clinical trial logistics including kits building, shipping, specimen tracking, proposal analysis etc.
• Building a team of logistics in Central Laboratory Services to ensure operations align with broader clinical trial goals
• Responsible for test kit builds for the clinical trial sites leveraging internal and external resources
• Managing kit supplies
• Coordinate shipping of the clinical trial specimens
• Setting up and following Standard Operating Procedures for day-to-day operation, change control, and communication.
• Proposal analysis of the incoming logistic RFPs
• Prepare metrics to monitor performance and issues
• Identify and resolve issues/requests in a timely manner per service and metric guidelines
• Ensures that personnel are properly trained and developed to meet clinical logistics needs
• Maintain a general working knowledge of FDA regulations/ICH guidelines and other pertinent regulations.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of clinical trial test setup, logistics, project management, and process improvement experience in a global clinical trial laboratory setting
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following.
The skills listed below are representative of those that are required to perform this job successfully.
• High level of accountability with self and others
• Hands-on approach with a desire to teach others
• Track record of challenging the status quo
• Team and action-oriented
• Priority setting
• Timely decisions
This is not a remote position. You must work onsite in Exton, PA.