Exton, PA (Corporate)
– Collaborate with technical and non-technical personal to setup new locations network endowment.
– Configure and maintain VLANs, setup DHCP scopes, DNS records on firewall and on windows servers.
– Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
– Create and maintain documentation of network topology and inventory as well as design and operation of platforms and procedures.
– Provide recommendations on infrastructure roadmap
– Backup network data and configurations
– Monitor and report network performance, report and troubleshoot outages, and schedule upgrades to optimize network operation and security.
– Helps in planning, coordinating, and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support
– Maintain current network environment forming of Check Point, Cisco routers/switches and wireless access points.
– primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation, and troubleshooting.
– Provide level 3 support escalation
Skills & Qualifications:
– Degree in computer science or related field
– 3 years or more in related field of experience
– Working knowledge of SSL VPN / site to site VPN configurations and troubleshooting, as well as other types of remote access
– Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio 2010 or higher
– Candidate must be able to work team/solo environment with the ability to multitask
– Self-motivated, able to follow instructions, and able to work independently
with limited supervision or guidance
– Network+ (Required)
– Security+ (Preferred)
– Check point firewall (Preferred)
– RADIUS / 802.1x
– Network security protocols and best practice
– The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions.
– Aptitude for learning new technologies