Data Management Associate II
Princeton,NJ, Secaucus, NJ
Position title: Data Management Associate II
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or computer science discipline is desirable. Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., data entry and word processing) is required. Knowledge of medical terminology.
Experience: At least 2 years experience as a data entry associate, preferably working in a clinical research environment.
- Data management plan review
- Design of Data Validation Plans
- Database design, CRF design and review
- Manual review of study data
- Generating data queries in the database
- Closure of data queries
- Extract data from database
- SAE reconciliation
- Development of new processes and SOPs pertinent to data management
- Training new data management and other staff
- Interact with other project team members.
- Assist Director, Clinical Data Management or designees with other duties as needed includingthe supervision and mentoring of Data Management Assistants and Data Management Associates.