Clinical Research Nurse (Per Diem-Overnight Shift)
Responsible for working under the guidance of the CRC Medical Director; Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigators; Director, CRC Operations; Study Conduct Manager; and Clinical Research Coordinators to perform study procedures required in clinical research studies conducted on behalf of sponsors at the Frontage Clinical Research Center.
- Develops a high level of familiarity and knowledge of the study protocol and flow chart of study procedures
- Develops a strategy for implementing study procedures in compliance with the study protocol Performs study procedures (e.g., start intravenous lines, venipunctures, obtain biological specimen samples, obtain ECG recordings, vital signs, safety assessments, etc.) as required by study protocol under the supervision of the Clinical Research Coordinator, Principal Investigator, and Sub-Investigators Records study data in the source documents.
- Evaluates and reviews study data to ensure accuracy and completeness Assists the Clinical Research Coordinator in transcribing study data from source documents to sponsor designated case report forms or records data for remote data entry if applicable
- Resolves data queries in conjunction with the sponsor Assists the Principal Investigator with gathering and recording relevant data for adverse event reporting and expedited reporting of serious adverse events to the sponsor
- Responsible for maintaining emergency medication in the crash cart Supervises Laboratory Technicians and Medical Assistants (typically functional reporting responsibility)
- An active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of New Jersey and a BSN (preferred) or LPN degree Minimum of 1 year experience in clinical research is desirable Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements is necessary
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with the Principal Investigator, Sub-Investigators, and Frontage Clinical Research Center and sponsor personnel
- Qualified candidates should forward their resume to HumanResource@frontagelab.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line.