Business Development Manager/Director, Bioanalysis
Business Development/Manager or Director job. Pre-clinical, Non-clinical, Bioanalysis, Small Molecules, Biologics, Translational Biomarker, LC-MS, LBA. Field Based.
- Frontage is uniquely positioned to provide development services to our clients from candidate selection through to Commercialization.
- We provide extensive pre-clinical and clinical services through a global bioanalytical organization to support our clients in achieving their drug development objectives. As an integral part of these partnerships, our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people… and you will too.
We are strongly positioned for organic and inorganic expansion over the coming years: would you like to be part of it?
We have job opportunities for Business Development Manager or Director with a strong technical and practical background in Bioanalysis to join our Bioanalytical Technical Sales team.
In this job, you will present and promote our Bioanalytical services as part of the broader Frontage service portfolio to all potential and existing clients within your territory with the objective of establishing long term, mutually beneficial business partnerships. As a consequence you will be expected to work closely with colleagues across our pre-clinical and clinical services with the objective to grow our pre-clinical and clinical bioanalytical footprint within USA.
Ideal candidates will have a strong technical and practical background (with demonstrable experience) of current Bioanalytical methods and platforms. Commercial experience selling services and solutions to the pharmaceutical sector along with some scientific knowledge and awareness of the broader drug development process will be advantageous.
You will support the assigned territories; specific country assignments are currently under review and will be advised upon expressions of interest by potential candidates. As a consequence a strong command of spoken and written English is essential as you will be expected to work closely with scientific, regulatory, operational and sales & marketing colleagues within Frontage to ensure your success in this objective.
These career opportunities are field based and can be located anywhere within US although preferentially within the CA, MA, and PA.
About the job
- Focus on selling bioanalytical services whilst also taking account of the broader Frontage capabilities and differentiation framework
- Develop and maintain account and action planning activities to facilitate partnerships with prospective and key accounts
- Develop and maintain a personal client call cycle to expand client base and realize opportunities to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Recognize and communicate sales opportunities for other Frontage business units
- Maintain a SF sales tool to ensure sales cycle documentation and sales forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree above, life science preferred
- Experience in selling bioanalytical services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech sector or working experience in the bioanalytical lab
- Functional understanding of the regulatory requirements for drug development leading to product commercialization Results oriented – has track record for delivery results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Stretch oriented – embraces and thrives on challenge
- Continuous improvement oriented –has familiarity with lean principles and how to apply them to value streams
- Customer Service oriented – high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to manage the staffing challenges associated within a commercial multi-site company.
- Self-starter who is result and success oriented with proven ability to develop a territory strategy for quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required; experience working in a matrix environment and managing multiple priorities and projects with dynamic timelines to execution
- Focused and results oriented
- Experience working in a highly technical organization interacting with scientific and technical personnel, including field sales personnel and engineers
- Very strong work ethic and comfortable with extensive travel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with sense of urgency
- Experience managing and driving change throughout the organization
- Courageous problem solver