Business Development Manager-Clinical Research-East Coast
Manager, Clinical Business Development
- Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities directed at key decision makers
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account, develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization
- Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer
- Monitor actions and results against plans
- Lead client visits to the Frontage facilities
- Coordinate with scientific and operations staff to prepare and lead the sales presentations, present comprehensive proposals and lead follow-up activities
- Monitor customer satisfaction by regular communication with customer
- Record all customer sales related (opportunities, CDA, MSA, Site Visits, Face to Face Meetings, etc.) activities in CRM (salesforce) system
- Represent Frontage at trade shows and other meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological/Medical Sciences.
- 3+ years’ experience in a clinical operation role and /or 1+ years’ experience selling early stage clinical research services.
- Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities. Able to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Established industry client network is a plus.