Exton, PA (Corporate)
The BA takes a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work closely with business units to understand the business needs and issues and be a liaison between the business side of an enterprise and the providers of IT services.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Records requirements in a systematic format and familiar with system validation model and development life cycle.
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results.
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Support the development of training material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support including the development of project plans and dataflow diagrams, flowcharts, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related technical field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and any open source office system.
- Detailed analytical abilities and understanding of software development life cycle or DevOps concept.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management.
- Familiar with Oracle database, Oracle data modeler, Oracle Application Express (Apex), preferred.
- Experience in pre-clinical and clinical research and understanding lab information management system (LIMS) such as Watson, E-workbook, Empower, preferred.