The Bioanalytical Department of Frontage Laboratories Inc. at the Concord, OH site has created an opening for a scientist position to support our biotech and pharmaceutical preclinical and clinical new drug testing.
• Conducts method development and validation studies using LC-MS/MS
• Performs bioanalytical sample analysis under GLP and non-GLP
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical and instrumental issues
• Ability to follow SOP, study plan, and test methods
• Conduct and document research in a regulated environment
• Writing up analytical methods, protocols, and reports
• Perform project communication with client, study director, and project management team
• Excellent communication
• A team player
• Good pipetting skills
• Good chemistry knowledge including organic chemistry and analytical knowledge
• Good biological knowledge including blood, plasma, and tissues
• Be meticulous to research project
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong problem solving capabilities.
EDUCATIONAL& RESEARCH REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor, master or Ph.D. degree in analytical chemistry, bioanalytical chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical science, biochemistry, or other discipline
• Relative research experience.
• CRO experience a plus.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan.
Frontage Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.