Bioanalytical Report Writer
The Bioanalytical Department of Frontage Laboratories Inc. at the Concord, OH site has created an opening for a Part-time, temporary Report Writer position to support Bioanalytical Department. This position will be a minimum of 16 hours a week.
• Assist the Bioanalytical team to write research reports in Word and Excel format
• Assemble research binders and data packages
• Able to use AB Sciex Analyst and Watson LIMS software
• Interact with Principal Investigator/Study Director (PI/SD)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good English writing skills
• A team player
• Knowledge and background of chemistry and biology
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Be meticulous
• Be available weekdays in order to communicate with PI/SD
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATIONAL& RESEARCH REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in English, chemistry, biology, or other discipline
• Relative bioanalytical report writing experience preferred.
• CRO experience a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive pay. No benefits are associated with this temporary position. Future conversion to a full-time position possible depending on business flow. Frontage Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.