With over 20 years of experience, Frontage’s early phase clinical research team has set new standards for rapid study start-up and execution of comprehensive Phase I-IIa studies.
Frontage Clinical Services provides study management services for clinical research, including monitoring, data management, biostatistics, and medical writing, to take each study from start to finish.
Our full suite of early phase services ensures rapid execution of your Phase I-IIA program.
Key capabilities include:
- Our project management team has experience in execution of complex trials with novel compounds and delivery systems as well as management of multicenter studies for hard-to-fill panels.
- We have a wide range of subject populations which allows us to recruit for your study faster.
- Broad Clinical pharmacology expertise from protocol development, study design to modeling and simulation.
- Site Monitoring is supported by independent CRAs work closely with investigator sites to ensure protocol and GCP-ICH compliance.
- Pharmacovigilance led by physicians for medical monitoring, and are supported by a team of safety specialists.
- Data management capabilities spans CRF design, database development to database lock.
- Accurate Programming, Analysis and Reporting
- Medical writing that is fully compliant with ICH and industry standards.
- iCardiac Certification
- Quality Assurance by following clearly documented quality control procedures to ensure consistent and accurate results.