A biomarker is a substance used as an indicator of a biologic state. It is a characteristic that can be objectively measured and evaluated as a sign of pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention.
We have ultra-sensitive detection capabilities (Quanterix Simoa) for quantitation in the femtogram/mL range as well as multiplex analysis of various disease categories (e.g. Inflammation, Oncology, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory, etc.).
- Available assays across a variety of disease areas
- Dedicated team with multiplexing platforms
- Fit-for-purpose (FFP) and Exploratory Biomarkers
- Validation parameters differ depending on the purpose of study and method categories
- Method validation to support Labelling Claims, Safety, Efficacy
Biomarker assay platforms include LBA, LC-MS, and rtPCR
- ELISA (single analyte)
- Meso Scale Discovery (single or multiplex)
- Quanterix Simoa
- LC-MS/MS for small molecule and protein biomarkers
- QuantStudio7 rtPCR