A biomarker is a substance used as an indicator of a biologic state. It is a characteristic that can be objectively measured and evaluated as a sign of pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention.
- Available assays across a variety of disease areas
- Dedicated team with multiplexing platforms
- Fit-for-purpose (FFP)
- Validation parameters differ depending on the purpose of study and method categories
Biomarker assay platforms include LBA and LC-MS
- ELISA (single analyte)
- Meso Scale Discovery (single or multiplex)
- Quanterix Simoa
- LC-MS/MS for small molecule and protein biomarkers
Download our non-proprietary biomarker assay list now!