Frontage's scientific teams personnel support projects for a range of promising medicines, including vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, protein-drug conjugates, and peptides. We are also working with clients to ensure biosimilar product development results in drugs that are safe and effective.
From drug discovery through late-phase clinical trials, Frontage provides a range of biologics services, including:
• Method development, transfer, and validation
• Nonclinical toxicokinetic (TK) studies
• Macromolecule PK/TK (hybridization and immunoassays)
• Immunogenicity assays (vaccine and anti-drug antibody assays)
• Neutralizing Antibody Assays (NAB)
• Cell Based Assays
• Biomarker services for drug development (i.e. PD, safety assessment, mechanism of action)
• And a range of other techniques for biologics development
Why Select Frontage for your Biologics Project?
For more than 10 years we’ve been solving the most complex drug development problems while adhering to our clients' budgets and meeting their aggressive timelines.
Today, more clients are bringing us more projects than ever before. We have a consistent track record of experience and project delivery. And we have plans to add more resources and further expand our service lines to accommodate the evolving needs of our clients. Tell us how we can move forward on your biologics project and bring solutions that advance human health.