Clinical Data Manager
- Responsible for CRF designs, DMP and DVP write-up, and the generation and resolution of data queries
- Work with database programmer to design database and edit check UAT
- Training Data Management Assistants and Data Management Associates to generate data queries
- Review and cleanup data
- Bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or computer science discipline is desirable
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., data entry and word processing) is required
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- At least 3 years experiences as a data manager in oncology therapeutic area, preferably 5+ years working in a clinical research environment.
- Generating data queries in the database Resolution of data queries
- Write data management plan
- Write data validation plan CRF design and review
- Manual and electronic validation design and review
- Manual review of completed CRFs Development of new processes and SOPs pertinent to data management Interact with other project team members, including training Data Management Assistants and Data Management Associates Communicate with clients and site on DM issues