Why work for Frontage Laboratories?
We know that with your unique skills and experience, you probably have several options for your career path. So, why choose Frontage?
The contract research organization (CRO) industry is exciting, but demanding and competitive. We know that to attract those that we want to join Frontage we have to provide a stimulating and challenging work environment and that we have to take care of our employees.
- Frontage offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports its overall commitment to the health and well-being of employees.
- Frontage offers you the opportunity to work with top level pharmaceutical companies, and become a key contributor to the drug development process.
- We also offer career advancement, and opportunities to broaden your experience within the industry.
- In addition, Frontage also believes that our employees are our most valuable assets. We have a strong employee rewards and recognition program to award employees for their hard work and dedication.
Frontage Laboratories recognizes the importance of being able to provide our employees and their families with quality benefits as a part of their overall compensation package. Therefore, Frontage has developed a comprehensive benefits package that delivers quality.
Benefits are provided annually to active salaried and hourly employees, as well as part-time employees who are scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week. Employees create a personalized benefit package for themselves, and their eligible dependents. Benefits include:
- Health Account (Flexible Spending Account)
- Dependent Care Account (Flexible Spending Account)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Group Legal Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off